Welcome Members of the Media! Whether you are joining us on-site at WTC 2017 or covering the conference from afar, we are here to provide all of the latest conference information that you need.
The organizing committee for WTC 2017, would like to invite press and media to this congress in order to learn, write and share news and impressions from this annual congress.
Surface challenges – underground solutions will be the theme of the congress.
The congress gathers around 1500 tunnelling experts worldwide for presentations, working groups, seminars and site visits. We also like to invite politicians and future clients for a special seminar in order to show how many of their challenges on the surface that could be solved by underground works, creating sustainable solutions to improve the environment.
The media distribution area will be located in a premium footfall area – in the Main Entrance / Secretariat & Registration area
There will also be a press/media room with standard office equipment, (desk/ PC/printers/internet), close to this.
Become a partner
We can offer;
Free access to the congress Monday trough –Wednesday,
Free access to the large exhibition area
Free lunch all 3 days
Invitation to the welcoming get-together party Sunday afternoon
Press/media room with standard office equipment, (desk/ PC/printers/internet)
Your Magazine will be available and exposed to the participants in the registration area inviting them to pick up a copy. The magazines will be places on buffet tables next to the name badge holder and lanyards, so thy will be in the right ‘pick up mode’.
Local media contact for assistance
Invitation to site visits:
- Friday 8th of June in Oslo. The Folloline. Twin Tube, TBM Tunnel, with 4 TBM machines, of 8,75m in diameter, in production (require special registration)
- Monday: Ulriken Water Treatment plant
- Tuesday: E39 Rådal Os-tunnelling and highway construction, drill and blast
- Wednesday: Ulriken railway tunnel, TBM
- A separate technical tour for the Press
Our expectations to you;
- That you promote the World Tunnel Congress 2017 in your magazine
- That your articles will support and strengthen the impression of underground works
- That you help us distribute news regarding the arrangement, when we send this to you
- That you will write about interesting projects and technology news from Norway
- That you cover some of the daily site visits
- That you cover the arrangement with interviews and articles
- That you cover the ITA general assembly and news from the work groups
About NFF (Norwegian Tunnelling Society)
Our Media Partners